Monday, January 24, 2011

Ella Rose starts the New Year off!

So I have quite a bit of catching up to do with my blog and I was about to back track and post stuff from last year, but then I decided that I would just start fresh with this year and why not start with New Years :) We planned a New Years Party with all of the cousins coming over for a huge sleepover party. Us Adults played board games and the kids all played Wii all night. This first picture is what the night started out as. About 15 minutes before everyone was supposed to be at my house, Ella Rose decided to cover my kitchen in flour..that's right, she didn't keep the mess close to the pantry. EVERYTHING was covered, including Landon. She hasn't stopped causing trouble since.. She is definitely the trouble maker at our house.




1 comment: